MEET DR. PHILIP BRUDER
Dr. Philip Bruder is a board certified dermatologist focused exclusively on the evaluation and non-surgical treatment of hair loss with over 25 years of expertise.
Dr. Bruder has been in private practice since 1994, when he founded Bruder Dermatology which specialized in difficult diagnostic dilemmas of rashes, skin manifestations of internal disease and hair loss. Having spent decades in general dermatology, Dr. Bruder opened his new practice in 2020 to work wholly with patients who experience hair loss.
- Board Certified (Dermatology)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (FAAD)
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Dermatology, Columbia University, Present
- Chief Resident in Dermatology, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, 1990-1991
- Residency in Dermatology, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, 1988-1991
- Internship in Medicine, University of Michigan Hospitals, 1987-1988
- NYU School of Medicine, MD, 1983-1987
- Cornell University (College of Arts & Sciences), Major- Biochemistry, Dean’s List, BA, 1979-1983
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors (NYC) 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- New York Magazine Best Doctors (Dermatology) 2019, 2020, 2021